Kiev Medical University Of UAFM
Kiev is the capital of Ukraine with population of about 3 million citizens. It is situated on the Dnepr River and boasts architectural monuments that are recognized world treasures. Kiev is the largest cultural, scientific and industrial centre of Ukraine, the place of religious pilgrimage and a very attractive tourist destination. Its beautiful landscapes, parks and gardens charm and captivate. Hospitable Ukrainians will be delighted to introduce Slavic culture to their foreign guests.
Climate Kiev has a humid continental climate. The warmest months are June, July, and August, with mean temperatures of 13.8 to 24.8 °C (56.8 to 76.6 °F).
Advantages Of Studying In Kiev Medical University:-
- No admission test is required for admission in most universities of Ukraine; the admission process is very simple.
- The teachers of Ukrainian Universities are all highly qualified Ukraine follows a high standard of education.
- Ranking in World of Ukrainian universities is high in almost every field.
- Scope of research and detailed study in the chosen subject area is vast in Ukraine.
- Living Cost is also low in Ukraine. A student lifestyle can survive by spending around 100USD – 200 USD a month.
- The medium of instruction is English in Mbbs course and thus students do not need to learn a new language for admission into the universities of Ukraine.
- Mostly technically advanced medical institutions.
- Highly experienced English medium training and students teaching staff.
- Personal and parental care.
- Worldwide accepted curriculum.
- Wide range of faculties trained in their subject.
- The University has one of the best educational clinical bases located in its campus as well as affiliated hospitals in the Kiev city including some of the popular one’s like Kiev City Clinical Hospital, Institute of Neurosurgery of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine.